I dance to my own rhythm  – Adventures in Smoke

As I process these shots… filter them… discard the unwanted… and play with the selected…. you can't help but to wonder…… How is this one going to turn out?  At what rhythm does this dance progress? What is the movement, what is the flow? Is it soft and sensual or smooth and crisp?

Whatever it is, it is important to remember to dance… sometimes you will be rocking, and sometimes you will be blueing (I made up that word). Other times you will be Jazzing and later you will be just enjoying some Bossa Nova.  Sometimes it will be fast, and sometimes it will be paced.

Whatever Rhythm life plays on you….. just remember to dance!
#RicardoWilliamsBlog

Post imported by Google+Blog for WordPress.

9 comments for “I dance to my own rhythm  – Adventures in Smoke

1. eleisa barbour
    June 2, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Oh i think this one is my favorite so far ♡

2. Saji Saju
    June 2, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Mine too..Love that colour combo.

3. Tisha Craw
    June 2, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Just dance. Ok, got it! 😉

This is very cool, +Ricardo Williams

4. Lori Carey
    June 2, 2014 at 11:39 pm

great sensual curves and colors 🙂
    Keep dancing!

5. John Dusseault
    June 2, 2014 at 11:59 pm

wonderful shapes and colours Ricardo

6. Tom Tran
    June 3, 2014 at 12:43 am

This is pretty wicked, +Ricardo Williams.

7. Louisa Catharine Forsyth
    June 3, 2014 at 6:34 am

Love this and especially your words: "Whatever Rhythm life plays on you….. just remember to dance!" You are so right, the dance must go on… Beautifully done!

8. Ricardo Williams
    June 3, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Thank you so much +eleisa barbour I have a couple symmetrical ones that I need to post….. those are interesting… at least to me.  Although I feel symmetrical/mirrored is not always the way to go with smoke. ♥♥
    +Saji Saju thank you very much… I hope my posts are still showing up in your stream 🙂  I have more pics of smoke … lots more… like my adventures in smoke.
    +Tisha Craw thank you so much… ok to what rhythm you want to dance to…. jazz, blues, bossa nova, salsa….. your choice….
    +Lori Carey never stop dancing…. as it is the only way to waltz through life…. thank you!!
    +John Dusseault Thank you so very much buddy … I appreciate it.
    +Tom Tran well thanks my friend…. I just wave my wrist and hope for a good shape 😛
    The Dance must go on +Louisa Catharine Forsyth … we should never forget that…. thank you so much my friend.

9. Saji Saju
    June 11, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Every single one of them, +Ricardo Williams !   And yes, keep the smokey adventure rolling. Loving it. 🙂