Split-tone five day challenge: Day One

Just Walking

#SplitToneFiveDayChallenge
Ok, I am late to the party, I know.  But better late than never.  I finally got a chance to process some images and be part of this split tone challenge. +Alan Shapiro  +Maki Silberberg and +Paul Howard called me out so here is my first contribution.

This image of The ladies was previously desaturated and treated in Black and White, then it was split toned using the following specifications in Lightroom

Highlight hue of 39/Saturation 46
Shadow hue of 212/Saturation 19
Balanced at +17

Try it you'll like it.

Now I dont even know who to call out because I think everyone is doing this already…. so not calling out anybody today, but will call out someone eventually!!  So you are safe……. Today! and maybe Tomorrow 🙂

#photography   #Streetphotography  #monochromeworld #monochromephotography   #monochromemonday   #hqspmonochrome   #btpmonochromepro #googleplusphotographers   #RicardoWilliamsPhotography  #RicardoWilliamsBlog

Post imported by Google+Blog for WordPress.

10 comments for “Split-tone five day challenge: Day One

1. Paul Howard
    November 10, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Oooh +Ricardo Williams, I like the toning AND I like the point of view!!!

2. Ricardo Williams
    November 10, 2014 at 6:49 pm

3. Ricardo Williams
    November 10, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Nobody sees my posts anymore +Paul Howard ……. 🙁

4. Paul Howard
    November 10, 2014 at 10:43 pm

WTH????
    Is everyone taking today AND tomorrow off work??
    (Although I'm noticing the same lack of everything today too!)

5. Paul Howard
    November 10, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Just wandered through a few others. Even Alan Shapiro is down from his usual 800 to 1000 plusses to under 450 on his post this morning.
    Which takes mine from the usual 5 or 6 plusses to………………  geeez.

6. Ricardo Williams
    November 10, 2014 at 10:48 pm

This has been haunting me particularly for months now…  Several people have told me they don't see my posts ….. and they have to specifically visit my profile to see anything from me…. So it is an old recurrent issue, but today it is more noticeable for some reason…  It is also a known issue that affects certain people…. it is just not fixed…

7. Paul Howard
    November 10, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Now that you mention it, I've noticed that in follower growth. Once upon a time I hit a point where it was growing by double and triple digits per day. But I'd say, oh I don't know, this past year maybe, that has definitely not been the case.
    Didn't occur to me that it could be I'm not showing up anyway.
    Just thought my degree of suckage had increased!!

8. Ricardo Williams
    November 11, 2014 at 1:39 am

Nope, I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with your work.  I experienced the same situation in follower growth that you are mentioning…. I am stagnant at best now…. I dont know what happened, all I know is I am not showing up and people are not seeing my (our) stuff buddy…

9. Paul Howard
    November 11, 2014 at 2:24 am

Bah!

10. Maki Silberberg
    November 11, 2014 at 2:28 am

Weeeeee!!! I'm not gonna repeat the same comment I posted on fb but I just love the story in this image. And I love the hue – goes well with the ladies' expression I think.